I've decided to list ten things I'd like to work on in 2012. It might be interesting to reflect back next December and see if I actually managed to implement most of them. I've already started on 1, 4, 5, and 7! Not a bad way to kick off the new year, if I do say so myself.
1) Read 50 books, 5 of which are in Spanish
2) Develop a portfolio, begin doing something with my money
3) Improve my Spanish language skills
4) Learn how to shoot, purchase my first handgun
5) Challenge myself at the gym with a more varied routine
6) Push harder at work and take on more projects
7) Cook often and try new recipes
8) Go out frequently and give myself the opportunity to meet people
9) Start writing again
10) Plan travel now and go places in 2012!
Cheers and best wishes to you & yours in the new year.