Post mid-year resolution update.
1) Read 50 books, 5 of which are in Spanish - I've read almost 20, so dragging a little on this one.
2) Develop a portfolio, begin doing something with my money - A little research completed, but nothing significant.
3) Improve my Spanish language skills - This will always be a work in progress, but I just did spend a week in Nicaragua speaking almost exclusively in Spanish.
4) Learn how to shoot, purchase my first handgun - Done.
5) Challenge myself at the gym with a more varied routine - Yep.
6) Push harder at work and take on more projects - Trying, generally.
7) Cook often and try new recipes - Yes! Have been cooking weekly and making a concerted effort to try new things.
8) Go out frequently and give myself the opportunity to meet people - Yes, to some extent; hardly successful though, haha.
9) Start writing again - Need to work on this one.
10) Plan travel now and go places in 2012! - Definitely have followed through - Utah, Germany, Nicaragua, Colorado.
An addendum -
I want to learn how to drive a stick.
I want to find a flexible volunteer cause to get involved in.