Thursday, February 5, 2009

lighten up.... or light up?


To brighten up my blog after that last, slightly depressing entry, I want to present you with this: a quirky insight into my adolescence and a smoking hot pic of Russell.

A tidbit of meaningless information - I am a person of stages. One of these was a nearly unhealthy obsession with Russell Crowe. It lasted all of about 2 years while I was in middle school. My parents actually took me to see Russell play with his band, 30 Odd Foot of Grunts, at Stubbs here in Austin one summer. I think Gladiator drew me in, and from there I proceeded to blindly appreciate any and all of Russell's projects. 30 Odd Foot of Grunts didn't merit a second listen, but I wanted to believe it did. Oh Russell. I really haven't had any other major celebrity crushes; I think it's kind of pointless and a waste of time. Thank god I got over that one.

Bored and don't feel like prepping for my Spanish composition tomorrow, hence the pointless blogging.

buenas noches :)

No comments: