Tuesday, July 21, 2009

t.b.

Tiger Baby - That Feeling
Tiger Baby - Shy

I listened to Lost In You by Tiger Baby time and time again while on the metro in Santiago. For some reason the breathy vocals, and the sometimes elevator-like background electro beeps and blips, seemed to suit the sense of disassociation and isolation I used to experience while on the trains. There's something beautiful about feeling one and alone when surrounded by a hundred other living, breathing, dysfunctional souls.

Once again, I'm on the hunt for another internship/job. I'm not sure yet if I'll stay on at AFS in the fall and become an apprentice. I love working at and around Austin Studios, but a paid gig would be nice ;) In terms of career development, I'm beginning to drift back toward Hispanic market research and Latino targeted advertising/marketing. That's kinda where I wanna end up, but how? I feel this irrepressible need to have everything ironed out now, but I realize how unreasonable that desire is. I'm soliciting tips/tricks for figuring it out.

I gotta be up ridiculously early tomorrow... to spend a full day at AFS. Normal morning shift + kids summer film making camp. Zero compensation. So it goes.

night~
c.

No comments: