Monday, April 20, 2009

feliz cumple.

photo - 'cow' - file mag ... cheery birthday balloons? mayhaps? texas-themed to boot?

Yup, I've been slacking when it comes to blogging this past week... definitely no shortage of relevant topics/things/ideas/music to blog about, just lacking the requisite time :( I also owe you guys a Sunday night music post...

At long, long last I turned 21 today, at 8:45 p.m. to be exact. Q feliz. Q bakan. But I'm studying at Mozart's now until close mmhmm. We did dinner/drinks at Malaga on 2nd. Many thanks to the friends who came out with me - it was really a great birthday. For some reason it seems like I always end up crying on birthdays... but not this year.

Happy Tuesday eve- will get back on top of this... soon? Possible CLA updates tomorrow though!
c.

No comments: