Sunday, April 26, 2009

six kinds of glue.



'Tape Song' - The Kills ... Sunday night music :)

It's almost midnight, and here I am slaving away with my Spanish group on our project. Except not really; we've been chilling for quite some time. My living room is not exactly conducive to good study behavior. Did I mention that Shanna joined us as well? Her presence is far from necessary, but it's welcome all the same.

Friday night we saw The Kills at Emo's. It was fabulous - totally was only one row back from the stage. Alison Mosshart knows how to rock it (sooooo sexy!). I wasn't expecting much and am not exactly familiar with all of their work. 'Midnight Boom', their latest album, is the only one I've managed to break into so far.

Ugh too much school, too little time... but CLA is still in full swing! I regret not being to make it to more screenings, but I'm hoping to hit up 'Cinco días sin Nora' tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. The director will be in attendance.

Gotta get back to my presentation/socializing?

Have a great week :D
c.

No comments: